Sunday 9 August 2009

The Shape Of Things To Come… Maybe.

These last couple of months I’ve been doing the odd pin up for my portfolio and bit and bobs, but what I’ve really been doing mostly is trying to develop some ideas a bit further. Getting some prep work together for future stories. Making a lot of notes and drawing up a lot of design and character sheets. Below are a couple of recent character sheets I’ve been working on for one story. Two led characters and a Mr Magoo looking supporting character.

I maybe don’t always feel I do as many design and character sheets as I should before starting a story but I’ve certainly made up for that these past couple of months. I can’t really post some of the tastier design sheets as I’m not one of those people who thinks just because you post something online someone going to steal it however I also maybe don’t think it would be the smartest idea to post up ideas and designs before you had a chance to do anything with them. But hopefully I’ll have the chance to post them up one day a bit further down the line. But I’m happy for now to post some of the recent character sheets I’ve been working on.



No comments: