Friday 28 August 2009

KA-BOOM!!!


To buy myself some breathing space before posting anything from my latest story (which thankfully I was able to start earlier in the week) I thought I’d post a panel from a previous story to fill the gap.

Nothing kicks off the weekend like Zombies (including a Zombie Baby in carrier) and an exploding cooling tower.

I reckon Zombies will probably be out of fashion by 2010. They’re everywhere at the moment and for the last few years. I don’t know if it’ll be as bad as the 90’s when they’re just didn’t seem to be any good, new Zombie movies or comics about but I reckon they’ll be a lot less of them around. Saying that I still really want to see Zombieland. If only because I heard Bill Murray had a cameo as a Zombie.

Not half as much as I wanna see this movie though.

No comments: