Thursday 16 April 2009

Japanese, Kung Fu Schoolgirl Vs Ninja.

I use time between drawing different story’s to try and fatten up my portfolio and here my latest image. At some point I’d love to have a go at doing a short Kung Fu comic strip. Something a bit Kill Bill-ish. I’d also like to have a stab at doing a horror story at some point as well. But for the moment I can only really play around with these ideas as pin ups.

Just to hopefully add to the effect have the theme from Shogun Assassin playing when you’re checking out the above image. I’ve started to hook my wireless headphones up to my laptop so I can listen to stuff on Youtube while going about my business. You never had a good pee until you’ve had a pee at 2am with this theme song blaring in your ears. Hell I even found the theme tune to Zombie Flesh Eaters on there. It like youtube my own personal jukebox. Only downside is the headphones are so big. They make me look like a funky Cyberman or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome image.

Andrew Reed said...

Thanks kindly.

I aimed for awesome :)