Friday 23 January 2009

Hiding From The Winter.


Another action shot from my forthcoming short story.

Pretty depressing time with the credit crunch. Most of the good shops down our town went bust over Xmas. The only upside is theywere some cheap DVD box set’s going. I usually like to have something playing when I’m drawing and their so much good TV around at the moment. Box sets are a bit of a luxury to me but I did treat myself to the first season of Californication and I thought I’d give Seinfeld a try even if it has been over for ten years so I might be a little late jumping on that bandwagon. I’m also trying to watch the second season of Dextor on TV at the moment even though I missed the first and might see if I can pick that up at some point. Plus I was really getting into the Terminator series last year. It the cold, shitty winter weather and dark, wet nights that makes you want to stock up on good DVD’s and Books. I guess that one of the upsides of having Xmas and my Birthday in the winter. It a good excuse to treat myself.

I’m trying to talk myself out of buying a cheap Wonder Woman box set but it a loosing battle when I know I’m missing out on scenes like this> If you can say no to TV as good as that then you’re a stronger man then me. I know I’ll crack and order it at some point this weekend. I can’t say no to women wrestling men in monkey suits…. It’s a weakness.

No comments: