Sunday 26 October 2008

Stop And Go.

Not a lot of artwork to post at the moment because lately I seem to be doing all those much needed to be done jobs that don’t seem to leave much to post on the visual side. Stuff like re-lettering an older strip and trying to write and thumbnail new story’s. Plus the one bit of art I have done lately, I can’t post until the end of the month (hint, hint as to what that is) but will be well worth waiting for I hope.

Yeah I start to feel a bit weird if I haven’t drawn anything for a while so I really need to dig my heels in and get some thumbnail’s sorted. What happens is you tend to have several ideas at a time and you have to chose which one you want to put time and effort into developing. It a bit like picking which horse you want to back in a race and hoping it doesn’t need shooting in the face before the finishing line.

Hate to leave a post all words and no action so here something to brighten up your cold, wet Sunday. If you’re not impressed by these then you just can’t be impressed full stop.











No comments: