Friday 17 October 2008

Doc Tease.

God knows I love the Internet but the one thing I’ll never get use to is this modern thing that gossip is news. Seems like you can type anything nowadays just to make a good story and it doesn’t even have to be remotely true. I’m not saying a seven Doctors reunion is 100% impossible but it all just sounds a little to good to be true.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/3183974/Seven-Dr-Whos-set-for-reunion.html

Speaking of cult TV. A friend and me are trying to work our way through the Twin Peaks box set at the moment. I know I’m a little late on this one (by about twenty years) but Sherilyn Fenn is smoking hot. I never envied a cherry stroke so much in my life.

{Note} for some reason the first ten seconds of this clip is just black, but hang in there.

No comments: