Friday 10 October 2008

More Thumbnails.

Some thumbnails of an image I’m just finishing. Unlike my previous Pin up last week the design for this one were a lot more detailed as there was more that needed to be sorted out before I started. Unlike the other two this image actually has some background detail for a start.

This is my first very rough idea that I just scribbled down in my sketchbook. It was just literally a few seconds, very quick doodle (and looks like it to). Just a scene in my head that I tried to get down quickly before I forgot it.


This second set of roughs was just for fleshing out the little details. Trying to make the creature in the centre less goofy looking for a start. Sorting out the placement of figures in the fore\background. Also trying to figure out good body languages for people being thrown and running around. Also with the second set of roughs I start to play about with tilting the image.


Will post finished image at some point over the weekend.

No comments: