Friday 11 July 2008

The Waiting Is The Hardest Part.

What a week. I missed Dr Who season final last weekend because of being away and I’ve had to spend all this week trying to avoid finding out what happened until I can watch the repeat tonight. At first it was just a case of being careful what websites I looked at. Then having to turn the channel when it came up on TV quickly. Then stopping my brother from blurting out any spoilers when he came round this week. I don’t want to tempt fate but with an hour to go I think I might have got away with it. All I know is I doubt there a new Doctor and a lot of people didn’t like it. All I have to do is make it through one more hour and I can find out myself. I’ll kill some time by posting another couple of frames from my recent Doctor Who submission.


Been trying to ease my way back into work. I feel like I need a holiday to get over my holiday to be honest. Been a couple of times when I’ve thought I was going to get a cold from being in the rain and cold so much last week but hopefully I’ve got away with it. Been trying to write and thumbnail another short Sci-fi story over the last couple of days. Part of me just wants to get back to the drawing board but I’ve got nothing to draw until I’ve thought up some ideas and got them worked out. Like I said I’ve got a couple of ideas I’m trying to bang into shape.

No comments: