Friday 18 July 2008

Choke Trailer.

I know that the success rate of turning good comics into good films isn’t maybe that great (although seems a lot healthier over the last few years with your Spiderman, Batman movies.) But to be fair I don’t think comics get it any better or worse then most adaptations to the big screen. In fact producers have to worry about crazy fanboys burning down they’re house’s because they changed the colour of a characters costume or something. Just look at the world of books. Really great novels like Breakfast Of Champions or Less Than Zero turned into really bad movies. Choke one of my favourite novels and the trailer for the movie adaptation been out for a while but I’ve only just got round to seeing it this week. The film not out until the end of the year. I’m looking forward to seeing it.

No comments: