Tuesday 29 July 2008

Need More Hours In The Day.

Since getting back from Cornwall a couple of weeks ago, getting back into the swing of things took a longer then I’d liked. I have been working on the start of another short Sci-fi story which I’ll start posting artwork from soon, so I have got some artwork under my belt these past two weeks. But finding time to do it hasn’t been easy. My part time job eats away a good number of hours in the week and also trying to have a social life and enjoy a bit of summer as well before it’s back to cold, grey English winter. Plus I’ve also said I’d help out friends on a local short film for some festival. So it all a bit up in the air at the moment. On top of that drawing in the summer is never fun. Your brain just isn’t on your side and your always uncomfortable and thirsty. It usually better to wait until night when it’s nice and quite and a lot cooler.

Final shots from my Dr Who sample pages. Will hopefully start posting new artwork from a new story very soon.

No comments: