Thursday 22 May 2008

Beat On The Brat.


This is the Sci-Fi take on that scene in films or on television were someone drives down the street at high speed while another guy swings at American style mail boxes with a baseball bat or golf club. While drawing this I had this Ramones song going through my head as an unofficial soundtrack to this picture.



I’ve been wanting to draw the Baseball Bat\Mailbox scene for ages for some reason so drawing this was even better. I also got to draw and make up a lot of cool Sci-Fi transport like the space bike above and a space station and so on. I guess because everything I’ve been drawing these last few years has been set on modern day earth I got to really go wild on this strip. Also got to make up and draw robots to… Robots riding space bikes.

No comments: