Wednesday 30 April 2008

Robotic Love.


This panels taken from my short Sci-fi strip I’ve been working on of late. Probably one of the panels that’s come out best so far. I wasn’t sure how it was going to come across or if maybe it was going to need to be re-thumb nailed but it seemed to come together pretty well and pretty quickly too in the end. Should have more to post from this short story soon.

Got my new Bolland coloured copy of The Killing Joke in the post today. I only heard about the whole re-coloured new edition coming out a week or two ago and now I’m reading my own copy. Looking forward to just laying back and rereading the whole book in one go. The pile of stuff to read before going to sleep next to my bed has been working itself up into a nice little pile of books and Graphic Novels lately. If it carries’s on like this I’m going to have to start going to bed several hours before I actually go to sleep.

No comments: