Sunday 27 April 2008

One Year Today.

I don’t think you celebrate Blog anniversaries or if you do you really shouldn’t, but I thought I’d say (and by say I mean type) a few words to mark one year of this Blog. I always tried to keep this Blog light and not take it to seriously. Any moaning has been done tongue in cheek as nobody ever put the world to right by having a whine on they’re Blog. Its also been nice to update on news and post artwork with a lot more freedom. Finding time to update has been the hardest part but I think I do alright and I do make an effort not to neglect anybody who may regularly reads my Blog. I read a lot of Blog’s myself and yeah there’s a lot of really bad ones out there, but if you dig about you can find some really good ones. So thanks to anyone and everyone who been coming back and reading this Blog. I do my best to post my best artwork and keep this Blog fun and I seem to be getting hits from somewhere so cheers. I’m going to carry on and then hopefully one day I’ll get a comment from somebody who not a Brazilian company using my comment section to advertise without looking like they’re advertising.

No comments: