Friday 13 May 2022

This Is Where My Life Is At Right Now.


I'm a little ashamed at how excited I got today after buying two new fancy pens to try out on a project I'm currently working on.

I really wanna try and learn some new 'mark making' skills this year. Get my hands on and try out some really cool weird and whacky Markers and see what I can do with them.

I also got these pens because I really wanna master 'Hand Lettering' and I'm looking for the perfect pen to do that. One that really brings out my Handwriting in a cool graphic style. If anyone has any good recommendations for pens for Comic Book Lettering, I'd love to hear suggestions. 

So anyway... yeah... that's my rocking plan for this forthcoming weekend. Watching Youtube videos on Hand Lettering and breaking in these two new bad boys.

No comments: