Monday 9 May 2022

Another Night Of The Living Dead.

I promise myself (maybe even on this very blog), that I wasn't gonna buy any more copies of Night Of The Living Dead... and yet here we are... again...

At this point I'm not even sure how many versions of this film I actually own now. I do remember my first copy was the infamous 'colorized' edition on VHS back in the 90's (ironically bought in the same shop as where I've just got this new Animated one). I also own a couple of the colour remakes, one of which is in 3D. The 30th anniversary edition with newly shot scenes and terrible new soundtrack. And then there's just the numerous copies I own on dvd as it's often thrown in on boxsets because it's Public Domain.   

The really frustrating thing is I actually don't own a really nice high-res Blu-Ray copy with super great picture quality, so there's no point telling myself this is the last time I'll buy this flick, as I know I'd just be lying to myself.

No comments: