Sunday 16 January 2022

The Walking Gibbed.

We're already halfway through the first month of 2022, so I think it's about time I posted some new Undead Art and got this year started right...
 
I wanted this Ghoulish Guy to look really torn up. Like maybe someone had fired an RPG at him or something and he's still walking somehow. Even being blown up hasn't quench his hunger for Human Flesh. Even having chunks of Concrete in his face (or what's left of it) isn't slowing this Walker down anytime soon.
 
I have to say, one of the few highlights of an otherwise crummy year last year was the nice reaction my Zombie themed artwork got. I thought the genre might have been too played out by now for anyone to really care, but strangely it's some of my most popular output. So a big thank you to those that showed my work some love.
 
I've got a Zombie Boxset and Zombie Movie coming my way soon for my Birthday this year, so I'm sure after binging those next month, I'll probably be in the mood to do some more Rotten Undead Renderings. 

No comments: