Monday 24 January 2022

A Play On Giblets.

Just when you thought it was safe to read my latest Blog entry... along comes another gruesome Zombie Attack.

I drew this nasty Ghoul at the same time as I drew the previous Zombie, and so I like to think he suffered 'Splash Damage' from the same RPG blast that 'Gibbed' the first one. He might even have chunks of Undead Shrapnel stuck in him now (not that he cares very much).

I should point out, since I keep using the phrase... To "Gib" or "Be Gibbed" is an old Gamers saying. It comes from the 1990's and the early Doom games and refers to when someone either blows up an enemy or is blown up themselves in an FPS game. Usually with a Rocket Launcher or Exploding Barrel. I believe it's a play on the word 'Giblets'.

I just thought I should mention it for anyone who didn't know what I was talking about and thought I was maybe talking 'Gib'... berish.

No comments: