Thursday 14 October 2021

Deadheads Vol 3.

A third offering of another Smorgasbord of hungry Zeds.
 
I mainly used this page as an excuse to try and see if I could do a good burnt Zombie effect with these Ghouls. To see if I could depict 'Fire Damaged' Zombies in my artwork.

We have a before-and-after burning Zombie at the top of the page. I wanted to try and draw a Zombie who's basically been turned into walking Ash, he's been burned so bad. As well as a Zombie who has lost half his face to the flames below them.

I also finished off the page with a Zombie with a screwdriver buried in his head after a failed 'headshot' (who's secretly my favourite Dead Head of the bunch), and a Ghoul in Glasses. At this point I'd like to imagine the frames of its specs have just fused into its rotting face and won't fall off and he'll be wearing them forever now.

Hopefully folks will find these Zombies charred but still charming... 

No comments: