Wednesday 20 October 2021

A Redux Of A Redux.

You might well ask yourself if it's even possible to Redux a Redux...

For anyone counting, this is my third go at colouring this particular Pin-Up. It's by far the Artwork I've spent the longest on trying to get right, and I hope to never return to it again.

I wanted the Alien to be a very unnatural colour like a purple or bright pink, but have dialed that back a bit in this new version to a more fleshy look this time, which I think looks better. 

I also kind of liked the previous colour job I had done on the Alien, but looking back, thought it might be a bit 'noisy'. So I've toned it down and redone the Sky in the background.

Not to give any Halloween spoilers away too soon or anything, but up until recently, this was my must Tentacle-y Pin-Up I had ever done. This is no longer the case however... 

No comments: