Monday 10 May 2021

The All Seeing Zombie.

With his one good eye and a hunger for human flesh that can never be satisfied, the all seeing Zombie stumbles down the street looking for his next victim. Watching and listening for any human survivors he can find and feast on.

I was deleting a lot of old Halloween photos off a Memory Card recently, and came across this pic. I think I hated it at the time, but looking at it again, I'm actually ok with it. Who doesn't love a green, one-eyed, flesh-eater. That is one ghoulish peeper. 

Like many horror fans, one of my many 'bucket list' ambitions in life is to one day be a Zombie in a Zombie flick or something. So hopefully maybe one day Zombie Andrew may make a return.

Looking at this photo... I also see I have the same cheekbone set-up as a cheap, plastic, Halloween, Zombie mask. That's depressing...

No comments: