Tuesday 24 December 2019

Merry Christmas 2019.

A very quick and cheerful MERRY CHRISTMAS, everyone. Hope you all have a good one this year.

I’m very tired from working on a new secret pin-up with a tough deadline recently (more details on that soon, I promises), as well as good old real life problems to really get into the Christmas vibe too much this year, if I’m honest. But I am looking forward to breaking out the booze and relaxing a bit over the next 48-hours. I have a healthy amount of Vodka in my cupboard and a ridiculously yummy looking stollen to keep me going.

It was unplanned, but I seem to be having a slightly Vampire themed Xmas this year. I have Season 6 of True Blood and Count Yorga to binge watch over this week, and then will be very much enjoying the new BBC Dracula over New Year. (Fun side-bet… will 2020 finally be the year I manages to get another Vampire pin-up on the go?)

And also, just a quick reminder for those with any free time over Christmas who want something scary to read, that Babayka-Lives is currently being updated with new instalments this Winter, as the solders hunting Babayka get closer to their prey, but find their prey has a few sinister tricks of his\its own.

A big thanks to everyone who regularly swings by this blog to check out my latest art and shows support for Babayka-Lives. I hope you have a great Christmas.

No comments: