Tuesday 31 December 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year for tomorrow. I can’t believe another Christmas is already over.

It’s been a weird year of ups and downs for me, this year, with lots of drama. I feel like I’ve got very little done in 2019, but hopefully that’s not true.

My plans for 2020 are a bit all over the place at the moment. I know I’d like to do another Vampire pin-up or two in the coming year if I can get a model or something set up. A pin-up with a very Hammer Horror vibe to it (if I had more time, I’d go into my disastrous attempts to get a Vampire pin-up off the ground this year).

Also, even though they’re probably very out of fashion at the moment, I’m very aware I haven’t drawn any Zombies for a long time now (we’re probably talking years). So I’m not sure how, but I’d love to slip in a quick Zombie pin-up too this year, if I can. As well as some kind of sequel to Silences By Silk.

I do plan to start 2020 off with an usual pin-up that people might not be expecting. I don’t usually dabble much in fan-art, but it’s a famous British horror comic book character I’ve been wanting to draw for years. A character I’ve always wanted to try in my style. So hopefully some people will get a quick out of seeing me do that.

A big thanks for those that supported my artwork this year, and hope you have a great New Year tonight, everyone.

See you all in 2020 (which sounds very futuristic).

No comments: