Thursday 11 May 2017

One Extra Week Added.


I’m officially adding another week to the 30% off Brides Of Babayka sale, as it’s become very clear I’ll never finish what prep I need to do before next Wednesday. I will have to take the first edition down from being for sale online to slowly switch over to the new edition very soon (which will probably take a month or two.) But I think if I make the deadline the 24th, rather than the 17th, it gives readers one more week to hop on this deal, and lightens my workload a little. So for those planning on getting a copy of Brides Of Babayka for the summer, you now have until the 24th, but no longer.

This offer is only available on copies bought from Lulu.com

And if people have any questions, please send them to the usual Email address.

And just a reminder, this will be folks final chance to buy the first edition of Brides Of Babayka new. I myself now only have a couple of copies left, and it will be officially out-of-print come the 24th. At which point, you will be at the mercy of second-hand sellers, if you want to buy the first edition after that.

Here in Britain, we have this famous saying… “You wait ages for one Bus, and then three come along at once.” This is very much how I’d describe my creative output for the summer of 2017. I haven’t had anything new publishes for a while now, and yet for some reason, I’ll have a few things coming your way during these next few hot sunny months.

But for now, before I make any announcements of forthcoming projects, the next couple of weeks for me will be about finishing up and putting out the summer cliffhanger for Babayka-Lives (although this year, it’s as much a reveal as a cliffhanger.) So tune in this weekend as we continue to find out who’s been left for Newton and crew to find in that dark and mouldy barn.

No comments: