Saturday 27 May 2017

Babayka Snoozies.


Just a reminder that, while Babayka-Lives may have started its summer hiatus, I will be making several big announcements during this year’s break. So watch this space, for a few surprises this summer.

I have a couple of big Babayka related announcements coming your way very soon, and also a couple of other secret projects folks will be able to check out during the summer downtime, that I’ll be going public with more details on soon.

So keep an eye on this blog in the coming weeks, folks.

I hope all readers have a great and fun filled summer.

And just a reminder that I’ve started a Babayka-Lives fan-art folder on Deviantart, for anyone who feels artsy this summer, and wants to draw, paint, render or write anything for it. All submissions are very welcome.

No comments: