Sunday 2 April 2017

Fan-Art Request: Update.


A big thank you and shout out to Monica (A.K.A. Pixiefairydust) from Deviantart for stepping up to the Babayka-Lives fan-art challenge and doing this awesome piece you see above.  

I think it’s a scene depicting Alina and Babayka cleaning up after another bachelor has been dispatch back at the hotel. The little details like the bloody handprint on the bed-board, or the washing bowl of bloody water I think are very cool. I love how sultry the Bride looks, and how creepy and otherworldly she got Babayka looking, too.  

It’s also just very cool to see another artist having a go at doing my characters.

I strongly recommend people give Monica’s DA page a look. If only for the sexy Power-Ranger (sorry… Super Serious Sentai) booty in a recent strip she’s been doing, which I’ve been enjoying.

I’ve also started a Babayka-Lives fan-art folder on my DA page that’s looking a little underfed for any and all future fan-art.

No comments: