Wednesday 5 October 2016

Worth Repeating.


Even though Babayka-Lives doesn’t get going again until the 22nd, visitors will notice a new update has been posted today. In no way does this post count as an official Babayka-Lives update, so I’m ok with my self-imposed rule that the site can only be updated on a Saturday. I’m just very focus right now on trying to make sure overseas buyers receive their copy by Halloween by ordering early enough, by trying to get the word out sooner. So with that in mind, I thought it might be something worth repeating, by posting up the update here on my blog also.

As mentioned yesterday, for those that may be planning to order a signed copy of Brides Of Babayka for Halloween this year and live aboard, to be sure you do get your copy in time for the big day, it may be wiser to order sooner, rather than later, to avoid disappointment.

No comments: