Tuesday 4 October 2016

Signed Copies Of B.O.B. Now For Sale.

So as we enter the spookiest month of the year, for all you Babayka-Lives readers and horror fans out there, I can now reveal something extra special for those looking to be super thrilled this Halloween.

Just in time for the most morbid day of the year, I’ve finally open my own Babayka-Lives online store. Admittedly there’s only one thing on there so far, but hopefully it’s something readers will be excited about, and want to own.

Yes, starting this very Halloween season, I can now offer signed and personalised copies of my horror graphic-novel Brides Of Babayka. Every book purchase from my new store will be signed by myself (the creator, writer and artist), and made out to you, or whoever you choose if it’s a gift for someone. And if that wasn’t enough to seal the deal, inside every edition, I also do an exclusive Babayka-Lives sketch of any character from the series of your choosing. From Yana to Vera, or even Babayka himself, each copy has its own unique and individual little bit of original art in it to truly make it one of a kind, and for you to own.

This signed edition does ship internationally, as I know even though Babayka-Lives is a UK comic, most of its readers are from elsewhere. Hopefully shipping costs to your part of the world should be covered, but get in contact for a quote if it isn’t. Also, if people have any thoughts on what else they’d like to see sold on my online store in the future, or any questions about this offer in general, please be sure to let me know via email HERE.

At this point I really haven’t decided yet if this will be a limited offer, or something I'll have for sale full time. So if you’ve ever fancied owning a signed edition of Brides Of Babayka, and want something extra spooky to curl up and read this Halloween, don’t delay in ordering. I would also advise ordering sooner rather than later so as to give any and all overseas buyers the best chance of receiving their copy by the 31st.

So you can find details of Babayka-Lives new online store on the webcomic itself HERE.

Or just go straight there to view this offer for yourself HERE.

No comments: