Friday 8 January 2016

Bloody Gif.


This is a Gif I made a while ago to advertise my webcomic Babayka-Lives. I had it up on my deviantart page throughout 2014, and partly into 2015, and people seemed to like it, so since deviantart no longer lets non paying members post Gifs on their profile page, I thought I’d just simply post it here on my blog instead. Bring it back to celebrate Babayka-Lives return next month.  

The scene itself is taken from the second chapter of Brides Of Babayka, and the death of Ben Plug, with Alina getting hit by some unexpected crimson backsplash.

And if that wasn’t enough of a treat, I’m also gonna drop the rumour that there’s a good choice I’ll be posting the exact return date of Babayka-Lives, and the start of Babayka Land next Saturday (the 16th) exclusively over on Babayka-Lives.com next week, so watch this space. Well… THIS SPACE.

No comments: