Saturday 31 October 2015

Happy Halloween 2015.


Wishing all readers of Babayka-Lives are very Happy Halloween.

As you can see from the above image, I was very pleased to do a Babayka themed Halloween Ecard this year. I haven’t had a chance to do one since 2012, and the nice thing is this year, I get to do one and put my own monster out there (which is very cool.) I’ve been wanting to do a Babayka themed Ecard for a few years now, so this year I get to live the dream. I had planned to do a Yana one last year, but time got away from me, as it was my first year of running the webcomic. This year I did it bit-by-bit slowly over the summer, so I’d know I’d have something to post today. I went with a Babayka ripping out the page and coming at you look for this image. I think Babayka looks scary when he’s on a rampage. When he’s on the attack.

Also, because this Halloween falls on a Saturday this year, readers get a double treat (with no trick) as if you head over to Babayka-Lives today, you’ll see a brand new page waiting for you. The Brides will be spending this Halloween weekend cat-fighting over Blake.

No comments: