Sunday 4 October 2015

Bye, Bye, Blake-y.

I continue to dance around possible spoilers, so as not to upset lagging readers. But what I will say, is if you haven’t checked out Babayka-Lives for a couple of weeks now, do yourself a favour, and get up-to-date. This very blog itself will get very spoiler-y when Halloween rolls around. Plus there’s the danger you may come across spoilers online (although I doubt you will, unless you go looking for them), so why risk it? Tune into Babayka-Lives today, and check out recently posted page-94, which may be the scariest page from the whole of Book one, that’s all I’m saying.    

If you have checked out the webcomic this weekend, and are looking for something a bit extra, here’s another character who will be appearing in Book two. Who he is, and what his relationship is to this guy, will have to remain a mystery for now. But I will give you one little clue about him. This is the guy who brings the fire in Book two.  

No comments: