Sunday 16 August 2015

Yana Says…


Yep, it’s officially just under a week now until Babayka-Lives returns on the 22nd. Tune in next Saturday for the beginning of the end, as it were. The wait is nearly over, folks. Come see how book one ends and meet Babayka.

I’d love to get as many people as possible checking out Babayka-Lives when it comes back next weekend, so if you’ve been enjoying the previous 87-pages of Brides Of Babayka, and you want to help the web-comic out, there’s one very simple thing readers can do. Just give Babayka-Lives a quick shout out online, and let people know it’s a web-comic you’ve been reading and enjoying. Just a quick review (even a sentence or two will do) and a link to www.babayka-lives.com would be a massive help (and may put you on the radar of other Babayka-Lives readers, too.) Show some love for this web-series by giving it a shout out on your Blog, Twitter feed, Facebook page or however you put yourself out there online. Just a few kind words and a link would help big time, and probably take seconds to do. You can even re-blog\re-post your favourite page, scene or pin-up from Babayka-Lives (just be sure to include a link back to the web-comic, though.) Basically, any shout out would be great and most welcome.

I may have a treat for readers (if I can get the timing right) over on my deviantart page at some point this week before Babayka-Lives returns this Saturday. So keep an eye on my page over the next seven days and you may get a surprise. I’m also currently trying to put together the pieces of my 2015 Halloween Ecard at the moment. I notices Halloween falls on a Saturday this year, which is cool, as it means I can upload a Babayka-Lives page on the big day itself.

No comments: