Saturday 22 August 2015

The Last Bachelor Standing.


So this is it, folks. It’s finally the 22nd of August and the summer break is over. If you head over to Babayka-Lives right now, you’ll see the long awaited Page-88 waiting for you. It’s officially the beginning of the end of Book one, and it starts today. Hope readers enjoy the coming chaos this autumn.

As anyone who’s been keeping a beady eye on my deviantart page this week can tell you, I posted a pin-up surprise on there a couple of days ago to get readers in the mood for more Babayka action this weekend. I made a throwaway gag on this very blog earlier in the summer about making a Yana action figure, and the idea tickled me so much, I decided to draw it for fun. Complete with tiny Bladder and Foot-pump accessories, this was pretty much what I saw in my head when I made that joke. If my model making skills were better, I might of actually had a go at making a real Yana toy, but instead I thought I’d just play to my strengths and draw it inside. I think it looks pretty cool. I’m not sure if the world’s ready for a Yana action figure just yet, but no comic book character is truly complete until he\she has been immortalize in plastic.

While sadly a Yana action figure is still only a pipedream right now, you can pick up a print of my Yana toy artwork over on Deviantart. Any and all money raised goes towards keeping Babayka-Lives running and really does help this web-series.

No comments: