Sunday 21 June 2015

Summer Halloween Havoc.


Yep… it’s mid-June and boiling outside, and yet I’m currently working on this year’s Halloween Ecard. Over the Summer is the only time I see myself having any free time before the end of October to do it, and I really wanna do one this year staring Babayka, so it’s weird, but it’s gotta be done now. I think readers will get a kick out of it, plus it will be good to get Babayka out in the limelight more later in the year.

Frustratingly, this is my second only ever Babayka pin-up. There’s one I did exclusively for the Brides Of Babayka graphic novel, and that’s about it. I have done two Babayka character sheets, however. The original and slightly different design one, which is also exclusive to the Brides Of Babayka book. And a second one I did fairly recently, which I’ll no doubt post later in the year when Babayka finally comes out the horror closet.

No comments: