Monday 11 May 2015

Kebab Pizza.


One of my side-missions in life is to try as many different bizarre pizza toppings as possible. Last Easter, for example, I tried a cheese burger pizza, which was good, but not great, as I remember it. And last week myself and a friend finally got around to trying a kebab pizza. That’s a pizza topped with doner kebab meat. This pizza I actually enjoyed more. While the meat was maybe cut a tiny bit too thick for something going on top of a pizza and was a little over cooked, I would recommend it (providing you like doner kebab meat, that is), and unlike the cheeseburger pizza, I probably will order it again sometime. Maybe next time I’ll see if I can get one with jalapeno chillis, sliced red cabbage and mayonnaise.      

Just a quick reminder that Babayka-Lives starts its summer break next week, and will return shortly in august. I myself will not be taking a break this summer, however, so feel free to drop by this blog over the next couple of months, as I’ll be talking Babayka: Book 2 as well as other stuff, no doubt.

No comments: