Friday 5 July 2013

The Generic Dead.


It may be July, but I do have some decent artwork to post after all (if a little censored for the time being.) Nothing gets your message across quite like writing it in your own blood for people when they find your rotting corpse. I can’t even really say what this bit of artworks for yet, but I’ll post an uncensored version, and details, hopefully in the not too distant future. Until then, anyone who guesses the hidden word wins a free cookie (no one will eveeeeerrrrrrr guess that first word.) I think we can safely say the above artwork is probably a header for something… and that’s all I’m gonna say right now.

The guy in this picture is basically my default guy look. Whenever I have to just draw a dude without thinking about it, or planning, they nearly always come out looking like this. Just usually a bit healthier looking. This guy’s kind of got an Orlok The Assassin look about him. I wonder if other artist have a generic, default guy look they just pull out when they have to draw a random male?

Most weekends recently, there’s been nothing good to watch, horror wise. This weekend, there’s almost too much good stuff to see. I’ve got the first Hammer horror Dracula movie on Blu-ray today. Not sure why it’s been unavailable for so long, but it’s gonna be awesome to see it uncut and for the first time. Then the premiere of A Field In England is on tonight, and a new episode of Walking Dead on Saturday. Horror flicks\TV shows work better in the winter months, but I’ll give it a go. It’s hard to get too scared when it’s boiling hot, and the sun comes up at 4AM.

No comments: