Saturday 2 March 2013

The Whole Shebang.


As the end draws slowly near (I didn‘t mean that to sound sombre… it‘s a good thing), I thought I’d post something just for this blog. I’m not sure what the crossover rate is between here and my Deviantart page is (if any), but here’s one just for the readers of this blog. I have no current plans to post this anywhere else online. It’s the whole page, including lettering, made up by recently posted panels. See and read the whole scene unfold. I think it’s a pretty good action packed page. Things start to get really tense in Issue #3.

Hmmm… this blog is going to get very interesting in a month or two, when I run out of panels I can post from Project B.O.B. Sadly, that time is approaching fast. Be great to do some pin-ups again, though. Maybe a commission or two, should they come my way. Also got a real urge to do some creature model work at some point, too. Hopefully should be a good summer for doing new things. Maybe fit a little bit of travel in also.

No comments: