Saturday 9 February 2013

Winter Is Coming.


Seeing as how the last two weeks panels are kind of linked, I thought I’d post them with this weeks shot. That’s half-a-page of sequential goodness. A little mini-scene to check out.

I can feel the allure of the fantasy genre calling more and more, lately. I’ve jumped on the Game Of Thrones bandwagon and bought the Blu-ray box-set of the first season as a late birthday gift to myself. I’ve seen the first three episodes and I’m hooked. It’s all rutting and gutting, what’s not to love? I got a copy of the very underrated Willow on DVD over year ago that I still haven’t watched yet, too, but plan to in the coming days. At this rate, I’ll probably have bought a pair of those elf ears I keep seeing everyone wearing on the internet (even though my ears are already naturally a bit spock-y), and have started a World Of Warcraft account. Can you rut-and-gut on W.O.W? I’m starting to feel like a bit of a n00b for having never played an MMORPG before.

No comments: