Sunday 17 February 2013

Stand Off.


To really get the most out of this above scene, you want to have this playing in the background as you read it. See? Much better, right?

My page-rage from a few weeks ago kind of just turned into a bit of a drawn-out period of being in a hazy fug. I did what I always do, and just tried to work my way through it as best I could, until I can find a bit of free time to recoup. Happily, I’ve been feeling in better sprits of late, and now just want to finish up this graphic-novel before it finishes me. There were many, many times that me doing an independent graphic-novel seemed like way too much of an undertaking (and in so many ways… it was.) I’m now just trying to enjoy these last few scenes and have a good time drawing them… then I’m gonna go throw all my pencils out a window and go join a monastery or something. Maybe get my hands on some tucked away farmland and start a cult and become a cult-leader. Who’s up for it? First person to join my cult gets a position-of-power and maybe I’ll make them a cool hat or something. Or maybe a badge… I’ve been dieing to buy a badge-maker for years, starting a cult would be a great excuse. Blood-orgies and badge-making… that’s what my cult’s gonna be about.


I’m not gonna lie… I’ve always thought I’d look awesome in a goat-skull mask. I could totally rock that look. Topless with a velvet cape and gold-dagger hung off my belt. I’d look adorable.

No comments: