Wednesday 13 June 2012

Last Bite.

One more nod to Dracula before I have to really knuckle down on finishing up this mini-series\graphic-novel. Anybody with a love for all things Dracula, should really check out this recent Podcast. It will not disappoint (although it would be nice to hear so one talk about Dracula these days, and not mention Twilight.)

I’m gonna have to lay my recent Dracula fixation to rest now, for a little bit, and get back to wrapping up my own little horror project. I’m all stocked up (pleasing my inner woodland creature no end), and now I’ve just got a shit-load of thumb-nailing and notes to work through. Thumb-nailing is very much my version of Tetris. It’s sooooo satisfying when you get a page lay-out to sync jusssssssssst right. It’s dangerously close to orgasmic, at times.

No comments: