Wednesday 27 June 2012

Calming And Alarming.

I must have watched Inferno about two or three months ago, and I’ve still got the theme-tune going around in my head. That’s pretty good going for a theme I only heard once for a few seconds. Mother Of Darkness has the best theme-tune, but the Mother Of Tears looks a lot better slicking about naked wear nothing but a tunic. I’ve got to look up the Inferno soundtrack on iTunes at some point today.



Just started drawing Issue #4 this last week. It’s both claming and alarming, knowing I’ve got a shit-load of sequential pages ahead of me (I may be a little more open to pausing to do the odd pin-up, this time around, now I can see the end of the tunnel.) I’m both bummed out, and really excited at the same time, if that's even possible?

Quick update on Sketchbook Night (or whatever I end up calling it)… The summer’s too hot for sitting in your room, sketching down a webcam, so I’ll see if I can get something going around the later, chillier part of August. I signed up for Google+Hangout last night, so hopefully before then I’ll do a test night with someone to see if it works ok. I’m probably the worst guy to be putting this together, as my tech skills ain’t great, but if I can get it sorted, it could be a fun event. We’ll see.

P.S. Anyone else who’s on Google+Hangout, feel free to look me up. I’ve really gotta sign up to Skype soon, too, before the kids on the street start calling me a n00b.

No comments: