Friday 11 November 2011

Meanwhile… Behind Your Back.

That sinking feeling when you realize people are talking about you behind your back. I think we’ve all been there, right?

I’m going to leave the word balloon on this and the next panel that follows it, as I don’t think it gives anything away that the panel itself doesn’t. Plus I’ve been meaning to show off a bit of my lettering for a while now. I can’t for the life of me remember if I’ve previously posted any lettered panels before? I’m leaning more towards I probably haven’t. Hopefully I’ll remember to post more after these two. Hunt out a couple of nice spoiler-free ones.

Heard this song on a pod-cast in the week. A song I haven’t heard for years and years. I was working pretty late and when this came on it lifted my mood greatly. Such a good song. It was a nice moment in a really busy week.

No comments: