Sunday 31 January 2010

Pick Up.

Considering it’s just a shot of someone picking something up, this has got to be one of my favourite panels so far. Again I hope this shot is giving off a creepy vibe. A lot of the first issue is introducing characters and setting up plot, so it’s nice to have a few spooky moments as well.

I have to say, the last couple of weeks have been crap for me for getting work done. What with sorting out my new Laptop, sorting out the net and getting it working on my new Laptop. Playing around with my new 3D webcam and printing out and posting work as well. I do usually finding odd times to sit and get some artwork done lately. But I really need to pick up the pace in the coming weeks.

Been buying these Peanut Butter Cups on the way home from work a lot recently. Damn they’re tasty. Never really seen them around before. Whenever I’m in this shop, I have to fight the urge to stock up on them as they’re the only place I know that seems to sell them.


No comments: