Friday 2 October 2009

The Late Night Note Game.

My memory is bad. It’s as simple as that. If I’m trying to remember something and that something doesn’t keep popping it head around the corner to remind me it exists regularly I’m more often then not going to forget it. So when something important like an idea or something comes along I really need to note it down quick before it goes again. Problem is most of my ideas or the only time I remember something I’ve forgotten to do is usually late at night when I’m trying to get some sleep. So I tend to leave myself lots of little notes I’ve scribbled for myself while half asleep late at night. When I get up the next day I found these notes and half the time I’ve can’t make out what I’ve written (There’s a good early Seinfeld episode with this same theme.)

So here the game. I woke up today and found I’d left myself a couple of notes last night. One note was a reminder of a TV show I wanted to look up on the net to see if the boxset had gone down in price or gone on sale recently. It simply the title of the show which I wrote down while half asleep to remind myself to do this today. When I found it again earlier it was almost unreadable to me. It took me a second to remember what I had written and if I wasn’t the one who had wrote the note I doubt I’d know what the hell it said. So I’ll post this one word TV show below and you can try your luck to guess it.

Answer HERE.

How’d you do? I know pretty unreadable right? Now you see why I never hand letter my own comics. My wide awake handwriting is only a little bit better then my half asleep scribble.

No comments: