Friday 30 October 2009

Chummy.

Sadly didn’t have time this year to do a Halloween E-card. Really like the one I did last year and was hoping to turn it into a yearly thing, but I’ve had very little free time recently and to be honest I’ve been wracking my brains in the little free time I did have to think up a decent image and I just couldn’t top last years. Maybe with better planning I can do one for 2010 even if I have to draw it in the middle of the summer and then hang on to it for months.

Annoyingly project B.O.B. that’s been taking up all my time lately is a horror story but so far, I’m only just over a quarter of the way through the first issue and haven’t yet had to draw anything too spooky that I could have used for a Halloween E-card.

I can at least post this latest shot however. Enjoy and HAPPY HALLOWEEN for the weekend.

No comments: