Monday 4 May 2009

Pop.

It’s my Brothers birthday later in the week and he wanted a Gears Of War figure (not the above one) for a present. But I have to say when I was looking around on the net for the one he’d asked for I was pretty impressed when I come across this figure which I thought was pretty cool. If I had seen a toy like this when I was a kid it would have blown my mind (no pun intended).

Never played Gears Of War before. I’ve got enough money saved up that I could buy an Xbox 360 but I know that if I did I’d never get any work done. Maybe one night a month I’ll try and put aside some time to play some videogames and even finding one night a month to do that is getting hardier and hardier now. I’ve let the gaming side of life slide a bit recently in hopes of freeing up more time. If I had a 360 I’d be on it day and night.

No comments: