Monday 30 April 2007

Walk without rhythm.


Here a shot of Kim that I’ve only finshed inking last night. I was really tired from a weekend of “real life” i.e. looking for important forms that are hiding from me and sorting out all those annoying details that make up your life in the digital age (is it wrong that I envy cavemen and they’re life style?) but I forced myself to do some work and I’m glad I did.
To keep me going I stuck on a copy of Dune which has been sitting in a pile of unwatched dvd’s for about 3 months. It’s a pretty good film but much like The Birth of a Nation is racist and The Passion takes a cheap shot at Jews, the overall point of Dune is that all ginger people are sick, backwards, psycho's or worst Sting. Anyway that what I thought the film was about. Hmmmmm maybe I should of payed more attention.

No comments: