Sunday 11 June 2023

Andrew Reed's Comic Art Facebook Page.

Much like a sinister cult leader... I'm currently on the look out for 'Followers'.

That is to say I've finally set up a Facebook page for my Artwork, so any and all FB users can now find me at the below link:

https://www.facebook.com/people/Andrew-Reed-Comic-Art/100093406211405/

Or if you're reading this on my DeviantArt page, you'll see a lovely little button with a big green 'F' has suddenly appeared on my profile section.

It's looking super basic at the moment, I know, but I'm hoping to 'tart it up' over the Summer, as I slowly figure out how everything works on Facebook.

Like I say, if you do visit, make yourself known with a comment, or a 'Like' or a 'Follow' or something. It's always good to hear from people.

Hope to maybe see you there.

No comments: