Sunday 12 December 2021

Xmas 2020 File Not Found.

I find it a tad creepy I can't remember hardly anything from Christmas 2020. I know there was a lot going on last year, after a horrible 12-months leading up to it, but you would have thought something would have stuck. It's like my Brain just can't find the file marked 'Xmas 2020' in my head or something, or it was so uneventful my mind just didn't even bother recording and keeping any memories of it.

I've also really been struggling to get into the Xmas spirit this year. Not sure why. I've been trying to battle this by watching US Christmas episodes of The Office and eating Stollen, which has helped a little.

Maybe it's just because sitting indoors by yourself eating Pringles and feeling sad is the new norm now rather than a rare end of year December treat.

No comments: