Tuesday 28 September 2021

Name That Ray-Gun.

I'm not sure why I don't do more Ray-Gun themed art to be honest... The one time I did let myself indulge in such things, the resulting Pin-Up actually went down pretty well with people, and was one of my most popular bits of art.
  
So maybe at some point I can set something up (possibly with a model or someone) and return to the theme of Guns that go "Zap!". Because nothing brings out a girl's eyes like a deadly Death-Ray.
 
Until then, though, and since I got to draw a very famous Ray-Gun recently, I thought it might be fun to see if anyone can name it? Or at least wants to take a guess at where it's from? It's only a very small object in the final image, so I had to zoom in a lot to snap this screenshot. But hopefully folks can still make it out ok.

Also I'd love to hear other peoples favourite Ray-Guns from Films\TV\Comics\Video Games? 

No comments: