Monday 16 August 2021

Deadheads Vol 1.

A collection of random 'Deadheads' that I've drawn this Summer for fun, gathered together in this one chilling Character Sheet.

I've been drawing Zombies on-and-off for a very long time now, but it's only really recently that I've started to get them looking just how I like them.

Included in this batch of no brainers are... a bitten female Zombie with matted rain washed hair. A couple of classic style Zombies looking for lunch. A mindless Zombie who has seen better days and lost an eye. And a chubby middle-age Zombie with thinning hair.

I Would be very interested to know in the Comments below if people have a favourite Ghoul out of the bunch? Or which flesh hungry walking cadaver would folks must not want to run into during a Zombie Outbreak?

No comments: